Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockeyken

Now that Channelsurfing.net and atdhe.net are blocked

43 posts in this topic

They don't have to? Its called choice. Stop defending thieves.

Lol yeah cause im sure a thief who steals from a store is on the same level as someone who watches a hockey game on the internet.

While were at it, lets arrest everyone who ever downloaded music and didnt pay! THEY DESERVE TO BE PUT in Jail forever!

Yes but I was hoping to get a quicker response from here instead of going thru many options over the phone but I didnt expect an answer from a dumb jackwagon like yourself.

Too lazy to make a phone call and compelled to insult because of it? Charming.

Now I remember why I always feel the need to bathe after visiting here.

While were at it, lets arrest everyone who ever downloaded music and didnt pay! THEY DESERVE TO BE PUT in Jail forever!

That's a good start!

That's a good start!

All I am getting from this thread is people who are angry and stupid enough to buy NHL Center Ice getting all whiny over those who choose to watch it online for free.

All I am getting from this thread is people who are angry and stupid enough to buy NHL Center Ice getting all whiny over those who choose to watch it online for free.

idiot

Not all links are illegal.

I pay for cable and I would be happy to pay/subscribe to a channel to watch caps games.

Unless a game is on ESPN/America, it is "not available in your area".

I'm in England and all the sites I try come up with this same thing.

Astounding in this age of modern technology.

Apparantly I can watch live chess games in Uzbakistan, just not hockey in America or Canada........

If anyone can come up with a HELPFUL solution to my problem, I would be very happy to hear it.

Center Ice, "not available in your area".

Yahoo Sports (I have a Yahoo account) "not available in your area".

ATDHE just bounces me around the site.

P2P does the same.

Most bizarrely, ESPN360 comes up with a strong security warning and "strongly advise you not to proceed".

For the record, I have never downloaded music illegally. I am a musician.

Being rude and insulting doesn't help solve my problem, so if that's all you've got, please don't bother.

I'm after a genuine solution.

Thank you.

If anyone can come up with a HELPFUL solution to my problem, I would be very happy to hear it.

ATDHE just bounces me around the site.

P2P does the same.

Thank you.

Surreylily, check your PM's.. I sent you a link (and instructions) that should fix ya up! ;)

Lol yeah cause im sure a thief who steals from a store is on the same level as someone who watches a hockey game on the internet.

I'm going to guess you are a kid with no fucking clue about what you are talking about

People who circumvent copyright licensing mean the fans who pay for it end up paying more.

Are you that fcuking dumb that you don't realize this? That the costs of theft, copyright and infringement are passed on to the legal consumers of the product. That's why the actions are illegal, because it costs the rest of us.

So, Allsmoke, you have a positive solution to my problem then?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all against piracy - as you would know if you read the rest of this thread.

So how are you going to help me?

I've told you I'm willing to pay....

Are you all smoke and no fire?

So, Allsmoke, you have a positive solution to my problem then?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all against piracy - as you would know if you read the rest of this thread.

So how are you going to help me?

I've told you I'm willing to pay....

Are you all smoke and no fire?

As I said at the start of this thread, I don't care one way or another, and if you can't get it through regular means, go for it.

It's the stance that it's Ok regardless because the league/athletes make enough money is just laughable

Hmmm

So you gonna help Smokey, or what?

Like I said, I have ESPN/Am

If it's not on that, I rely on links.

I am not trying to defraud anybody, I just want to watch caps games.

For the record, yes, I have contacted the NHL site.... awaiting a response....supposed to be in 48 hours.......... still waiting.

does anyone know if the Caps games are available on the net for people out of town? Thanks for any help.

I am in NC now and they were showing the Flyers on NBC instead of the Caps..at first I was pissed but then I went to NBC web site and watched in online in HD... I have 24 inch monitor so it was fine. I got to see that last 2 periods.